My Little Paradise

To enjoy life, we must learn to appreciate small things that bring delight in our heart. Most of these enjoyments are free but bring pure and lasting joy.
This afternoon, I had felt it when an elderly friend of mine visited me and my son. She bought a piece of delicious raisin bread for my son and I opened our back door to our garden.
It has been an enjoyable time with her, just sitting in the sunshine, with a cup of delicious Arabica coffee that I made for us.
I picked tomatoes and she picked grapes from our garden that she took home. We both made photos, simultaneously, with all our heart's delight. I am writing this now and I feel how blessed I am for enjoying a beautiful Sunday in my own way, in my little paradise, even I am missing my husband that so far away until now. 

Comments

Popular Posts